Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Wishes to Blog Readers

While I take a few days off for the Christmas holidays, I'd like to wish all our worldwide blog readers, of all faiths, my warmest holiday wishes. I hope the coming days are spent with friends and loved-ones in the spirit of the season.
To our men and women serving around the globe in the Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Navy and Marines, my warmest blessings of the season. We thank you for your service and know that until you return home, you and your families remain in our thoughts and prayers every day.
To all I wish a wondrous holiday season!

In thanking our soldiers, here's a great idea called, Send a Soldier a Thank You Card for Free Xerox is hosting a "Thank You" to the troops. Visit Let's Say Thanks in Support of our Troops at
http://letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html to pick out a thank you card. Xerox will print the card and send it to a Soldier serving in Iraq. You will not be able to choose the recipient, but all cards will go to our service members.
Gayle Van Horn